Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.206 Final
Among other things, Process Lasso is a new proprietary technology to improve the response and stability on the PC. The Windows, by design, without the need to self-control program, can monopolize your CPU can - lead to a hang-up and freeze. Or behave so as to adjust the priority of running programs to intelligent, active
processes, it does not interfere with your ability to use the computer excessively professional balance of Process Lasso (Process Balance) technology!
The Process Lasso, it offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPU is assigned to run the program. You must be assigned to the (core) The CPU can choose by or not to perform the process priority, and can. Also, record the execution of all programs, programs and ban specific (see list below) so much more from running. You can be
Install Process Lasso once, and then start working on it. Advanced users will be able to tweak the settings, but to improve the responsiveness of your system immediately, you do not need anything to touch it with prevent stalls in high load situation.
For network administrators, Lasso processor, a terminal server, works great in a multi-user environment. We have many clients that are using Process Lasso on the terminal server their years.
Process Lasso, best of all, native C + +,. It is written without NET. Considerably less than the software of any similar - this means that you consume system resources of a very small number.
Process Lasso Features:
- Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- CPU throttling (new)
- Save process priorities for future instances
- Save process CPU affin
Version 220.127.116.11 jump to post-release changes:
- New Process Watchdog feature (restart, terminate, or change affinity if process if exceeds X CPU or VM usage)
- Improved integration with Vista and Windows 7 - start elevated (high rights) without any UAC elevation prompts
- Better support for multi-user environments
- Faster GUI open from system tray
- Better GUI support for systems with up to 32 CPUs
- Ability to override hard-coded ProBalance exclusions
- Even MORE multi-threaded than before
- Even more intelligent and efficient core engine
- Substantially improved system tray balloon tips with event grouping and more (disabled by default)
- New process restraint history (and current status) column in GUI
- New inter-process communication framework handles all communication between instance(s) of the core engine and GUI
- New, simpler licensing system using activation codes
- No more timed nag screen (single screen, click Skip)
==> Download Link <==
File Size: 4 MB